For more quizzes, this is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 596th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The World Health Organisation announced in June 2021 that it will use letters from what language to classify COVID-19 variants?
2. Transferred from New York in 1981, Pablo Picasso’s Guernica is now kept in Reina Sofia Museum, located in which European city?
3. Whitney Cummings is a stand-up comedian known for her special shows and for creating sitcoms. Name this sitcom that ran for six seasons following Max Black and Caroline Channing’s lives and their adventures to start a cupcake business.
4. In 2010, who was the youngest player of the 2010 FIFA World Cup? During the first week of the 2020 EURO championships, he made headlines for medical reasons.
5. Which ballet dancer became the first African American to be promoted as the principal dancer in the history of American Ballet Theatre? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )