For more quizzes, this is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 593rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. This term originates from the Latin translation of the Greek word politeia. Among other Latin writers, Cicero translated this word to mean a form of government in which the country is considered a “public matter”. Which term?
2. Born in Venezuela in 1783, which historical military and political leader’s popular name is ‘El Libertador’?
3. The first electrified urban terminal station in the world was opened on 28 May 1900 for the 1900 World Fair. After its closure as a station, it reopened in December 1986 as an art museum. What museum?
4. What organisation founded in 1946 succeeded the League of Nations’ International Committee on Intellectual Cooperation?
5. This 1992 movie starring Robert Duvall won three Golden Globe Awards, including Best Actor for Duvall. What WW II leader did he portray, which is also the movie’s title? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )