For more quizzes, this is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 592nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 2012, who became the first male to endorse Chanel’s No.5 perfume? Both his first and last names have four letters each.
2. Which British explorer met a brutal end when he was murdered and then disembowelled whilst visiting the Hawaiian islands in 1779?
3. According to many sources, Alexander the Great comes in second for building the most extensive empire. Who (individual) tops the list of making the world’s largest empire at 12 million square kilometres?
4. What group of marine gastropod molluscs gets its name from the Latin word for ‘naked’ and Greek word for ‘gills’?
5. Which music artist played a cameo as the museum guide in the 2011 movie Midnight in Paris? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )