For more quizzes, this is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 589th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. This chain of shops was founded by Anita Roddick in Brighton in 1976. It is alleged that next-door undertakers objected to the shop’s name and is known to be one of the first to promote fair trade with developing countries. What company?
2. I wouldn’t have asked if she weren’t popular. Who won the Miss Israel title in 2004?
3. In 1884, which building took the distinction of being the tallest structure in the world, thereby breaking the previous record held by Cologne Cathedral from 1880 to 1884?
4. The diet of the caterpillar of the domestic silkmoth – commonly known as the silkworm – is almost exclusively restricted to which plant?
5. This 1934 movie is based on a short story titled ‘Night Bus’ and is the first movie to win the five major Academy Awards (Best Picture, Best Director, Best Actor, Best Actress, and Best Adapted Screenplay). Which film? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )