For more quizzes, this is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 588th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. 43-Man Squamish, a sport of intentionally comic and incomprehensible rules, was invented by what satirical publication in 1965?
2. After Serena Williams won a WTA title in January 2020, she was draped with a Korowai, a cloak made by the indigenous people of what country hosting the tournament?
3. The three tributaries of the Nile are named after colours. Two of them are Blue and White. Another is a former tributary that connected the Highlands of eastern Chad to Nile River Valley. What colour?
4. Though this movie, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, was made before the studio was founded, many consider it to be one of the earliest movies made by what famous studio, known for their movies based on manga literature?
5. Before committing suicide in 1945 at the age of 33, who was briefly married to her long-time companion (around 40 hours)? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )