For more quizzes, this is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 587th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 2019, Nike withdrew a special edition of its Air Force 1 trainer, described as a tribute to Puerto Rico after it was revealed it featured a traditional “mola” pattern, used by the Guna people of which Central American country?
2. In 1783, he was voted in as Prime Minister when he was 24 years old, making him the youngest UK Prime Minister ever. His father was a prime minister, and his last name was the basis for naming what city in the USA?
3. In 2018, what Nordic country became the first to ban deforestation and not award government contracts to companies involved in clear-cutting trees?
4. “the fruit of the sea”. There’s, uh, shrimp kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan-fried, deep-fried, stir-fried. There’s pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. Which movie’s dialogue?
5. If you watch cricket, you might have noticed this logo. Name this cricket equipment manufacturer known for their neck protectors on cricket helmets. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )