Qwizzeria in a nutshell – Qwizzeria is a Zurich-based quiz company that hosts pub quizzes in Zurich, online quizzes, and corporate events globally. If you are interested in pub quizzes and other quiz events, stay tuned to one of the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Pick your digital companion – FB, YT, Instagram, Twitter, Patreon…. – click here.
1. In 2019, Nike withdrew a special edition of its Air Force 1 trainer, described as a tribute to Puerto Rico after it was revealed it featured a traditional “mola” pattern, used by the Guna people of which Central American country? Panama
2. In 1783, he was voted in as Prime Minister when he was 24 years old, making him the youngest UK Prime Minister ever. His father was a prime minister, and his last name was the basis for naming what city in the USA? Pittsburgh after William Pitt
3. In 2018, what Nordic country became the first to ban deforestation and not award government contracts to companies involved in clear-cutting trees? Norway
4. “the fruit of the sea”. There’s, uh, shrimp kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan-fried, deep-fried, stir-fried. There’s pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. Which movie’s dialogue? Forrest Gump
5. If you watch cricket, you might have noticed this logo. Name this cricket equipment manufacturer known for their neck protectors on cricket helmets. (PIC) MASURI
UPCOMING QUIZ EVENTS
06 January 2022 @ 19.00 (CET) – Trivia Thursdays. More details here
19 December 2021 @ 19.00 (CET) – The Sunday Pub Quiz. More details here
21 December 2021 @ 20.30 (CET) – The Qwizz Hour #87 – Six rounds, six connections – it’s free, and it’s online. More details here – Online Link to play the quiz