For more quizzes, this is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 586th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The present meaning of this seven-letter word means ‘nonsense’, and it once implied the waste food or liquid or refuse from a kitchen fed to the pigs in England. What word?
2. Founded in 1958 and based on a constitution drafted by Charles de Gaulle, what two-word term is used for France’s current system of government?
3. His character from To Kill a Mockingbird (1962), Atticus Finch, was voted the greatest screen hero of all time by the American Film Institute in May 2003, only two weeks before his death. Which actor played the role?
4. Inspired by his real-life experience of near-bankruptcy, who in 1976 published his first novel, Not a Penny More, Not a Penny Less?
5. This is the crocus sativus flower and is native to southwest Asia. An expensive spice is derived from this flower, used in perfumes, medicines, and cooking. What spice? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )