For more quizzes, this is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 585th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. This actress has acted in movies like Romeo + Juliet opposite Leonardo di Caprio. She became famous for her part in an American drama in which she plays Carrie Mathison. Which television series?
2. What Asian region was leased to Great Britain in 1898 for 99 years?
3. This two-time Champions League winning club comes from the Latin word for ‘youth’. Which football club?
4. ICAN won the 2017 Nobel Peace Prize. This organisation was founded in 2007 inspired by the work done by ICBL. ICBL aims to ban a particular type of explosive device first used in World War II. Name the explosive device.
5. This is a cartoon titled ‘Wikipedian Protester’. What two words are blanked, something which is commonly seen in Wikipedia? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )