Qwizzeria in a nutshell – Qwizzeria is a Zurich-based quiz company that hosts pub quizzes in Zurich, online quizzes, and corporate events globally. If you are interested in pub quizzes and other quiz events, stay tuned to one of the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Pick your digital companion – FB, YT, Instagram, Twitter, Patreon…. – click here.
1. This actress has acted in movies like Romeo + Juliet opposite Leonardo di Caprio. She became famous for her part in an American drama in which she plays Carrie Mathison. Which television series? Homeland
2. What Asian region was leased to Great Britain in 1898 for 99 years? Hong Kong
3. This two-time Champions League winning club comes from the Latin word for ‘youth’. Which football club? Juventus
4. ICAN won the 2017 Nobel Peace Prize. This organisation was founded in 2007 inspired by the work done by ICBL. ICBL aims to ban a particular type of explosive device first used in World War II. Name the explosive device. Land mine
5. This is a cartoon titled ‘Wikipedian Protester’. What two words are blanked, something which is commonly seen in Wikipedia? Citation Needed– (PIC)
UPCOMING QUIZ EVENTS
16 December 2021 @ 19.00 (CET) – Trivia Thursdays. More details here
19 December 2021 @ 19.00 (CET) – The Sunday Pub Quiz. More details here
21 December 2021 @ 20.30 (CET) – The Qwizz Hour #87 – Six rounds, six connections – it’s free, and it’s online. More details here – Online Link to play the quiz