For more quizzes, this is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 584th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Inspired by Chuck Wepner’s courageous defiance against Muhammad Ali, this actor came up with a script for the movie in no time, and it ended up winning Best Film Oscar. Who?
2. This phrase in English is also the title of a revolutionary book with a story situated in World War II, where a US Air Force Bombardier was assigned to bomb enemy posts in eastern France and Italy. The phrase refers to a type of impossible logic puzzle. What is the name of the book?
3. This South American site located 8000 ft. above sea level was discovered by Hiram Bingham in 1911, and it means ‘Old Peak’ in the Quechua language. What site?
4. Which chemical element has an atomic number the same as the number of days in the second month of a Summer Olympic year?
5. This bullfighting Arena in Madrid has a statue that pays homage to which scientist whose invention has saved millions of lives around the world? PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )