For more quizzes, this is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 583rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. ‘What has God wrought’ was the first telegraph message sent on May 24, 1844. Who sent it?
2. Which punk band picked their name from the last completed movie title of Marilyn Monroe?
3. On June 7, 1929, what was recognised as an independent state by ratifying the Lateran treaty. The treaty was signed at the Lateran Palace.
4. The Manoir de Ban is a Swiss estate owned by Genii Capital. What is the present name given to this estate, a museum dedicated to its most famous occupant?
5. Identify either the mother, the father or the daughter (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )