For more quizzes, this is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 579th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 2018, the coach and the young players of the Wild Boars football team were rescued after being trapped in the Tham Luang cave network for over 17 days. In which country did this unfortunate incident take place?
2. In what 1994 movie based on an American comic character can we see the monument, Mount Richmore, a take on Mount Rushmore?
3. Starring Alison Brie as Ruth “Zoya the Destroyer” Wilder, what Netflix series follows the 1980s syndicated women’s professional wrestling circuit? Its title is an acronym that describes the women who competed.
4. For his contributions to the development of quantum electrodynamics, what famous theoretical physicist received the Nobel Prize in 1965 jointly with Julian Schwinger and Shinichiro Tomonaga?
5. Painted when the artist was 39, Girl at a Window, painted in 1645, is on the famous paintings of which artist? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )