For more quizzes, this is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 578th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Georg, Maria, Rupert, Agathe, Maria Franziska, Werner, Hedwig, Johanna, and Martina were a singing family active from 1935-1957 in Central Europe and later in the USA. They became well-known to the world by what collective name? (Family name)
2. Belonging to the genus Microcebus, the mouse lemurs and the other lemurs are native to what country?
3. Laverie Vallee was an American trapeze artist and a woman of strength who made an appearance in a well-publicised 1901 short film titled Disrobing trapeze Act. Which high-profile person captured it on film to promote his business?
4. One of the most crucial human women in Greek mythology, whose name in Greek means “gifted/all gifted”?
5. Australia’s Sir Donald Bradman (pic) has the most hundreds as a captain in the Ashes series vs England (10). On the other hand, which captain has the most ducks (5) in the Ashes? (As of 08 Dec 2021)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )