For more quizzes, this is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 577th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What is the name of this 2008 movie starring Angelina Jolie, based on the actual 1928 Wineville Chicken Coop Murders, California?
2. Late in 2020, Twitter launched a new feature where tweets can disappear after some time. What is this feature called?
3. Who published their first set of fairy tales in two volumes in the 19th century as “Children’s and Household Tales”?
4. The tiniest denomination of what digital asset is known as ‘Satoshi’?
5. On 25 November 2020, Ingrida Simonyte took office as the prime minister of which country, situated on the eastern shore of the Baltic Sea? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )