Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 574th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which assassin is the subject of Norman Mailer’s 1995 non-fiction book subtitled An American Mystery? The subject of the book achieved worldwide notoriety in the 1960s.
2. They say reel life romance can blossom into real life; who did the actress Rose Leslie marry in 2018 after working in a hit TV series?
3. What US city in the state of Maryland is an anglicisation of the Irish name, meaning “town of the big house?”
4. Since June 2020, Anu Vehvilainen has been the Speaker of the Eduskanta Riksdagen, the parliament of what European nation?
5. This is a native leaf vegetable in Mexico and Central American cuisines, similar to spinach. Name this five-letter perennial shrub. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )