Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 573rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What term, used extensively in business meetings, derives its name from the Latin phrase meaning “small writing”?
2. At the 2008 Italian Grand Prix, who became the first driver to win a Formula One race for the team Torro Rosso? In 2020, Pierre Gasly became the second driver to win it, with the team now rebranded as Alpha Tauri.
3. What Latin name was given by the Romans to the land north of their Britannia province, roughly corresponding to modern-day Scotland? Add ‘New’ to this word, and you get a French Overseas Territory.
4. As per a 2020 analysis report, the detection of which gas, resulting from abiotic processes, the planet Venus in our solar system, has been touted potential for life?
5. This is a minimalist poster of which 1990s movie? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )