Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 572nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In June 2020, one of the most anticipated podcasts went live, The Michelle Obama podcast. Which streaming company’s original podcast is this?
2. Legend has it that this modern tradition began in 1927 when Norma Talmadge accidentally stepped into a cemented area outside Grauman’s Chinese theatre. What tradition?
3. Inspired by the 17th-century Theatre Royal, Drury Lane in London, what name is given to an area where theatre actors/performers rest when not on stage?
4. Operation Desert Shield and Operation Desert Storm are the code name of the operations used during what war at the beginning of the 1990s decade?
5. Created during Surrealism, whose 1933 work of photomontage is titled ‘The Phenomenon of Ecstasy’? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )