Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 569th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The Economist, in their June 2020 Obituary column, termed whose death with the headline, ‘The life pressed out’?
2. When reading blood pressure at 120/60, what is the name of the pressure that reads 120, a name derived from the Greek word meaning ‘ contraction’?
3. It was first performed in 1890 and composed by Pyotr Tchaikovsky; name this ballet based on a famous work by Charles Perrault and has characters such as Carabosse, Aurora and the Lilac Fairy?
4. In philosophy, what point of view (derived from Latin for ‘nothing’) rejects all religious and moral principles in the belief that life is meaningless.
5. Name this 2008 movie starring Mariah Carey that features the name of a US state is notable for the promotion single ‘Right to Dream’, which she co-wrote alongside Willie Nelson? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )