Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 568th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. This American retailer with a focus on casual wear was started in 1892 in New York by David T. __________ and Ezra _____. Which company?
2. This highland region in the Central United States can be found mainly in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. The name is derived from the French meaning ‘of/at Arkansas’. It also shares its name with a popular TV series. What region?
3. The first vertebrae’s function in a human body is to bear the weight of the skull. The name of these vertebrae is derived from Greek mythology, named after a Titan. Who?
4. Dettifoss is said to be the most powerful waterfall in Europe. The falls, fed by the broad River, fall about 150 feet, causing a massive, crashing spray. In which country is it located?
5. Emomali Rahmon has held the post of the President of which Central Asian country since November 16 1994? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )