Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 567th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In biology, what is the name of the process in which a cell divides its nucleus and other cell materials into two identical daughter cells with the same DNA?
2. A dreidel is a four-sided spinning top used for the game of ‘chance’ or after dinner entertainment during the 8 days of a festival also known as Feast of Lights. What festival?
3. Olympia was first settled in 1853 and was home to the Olympia Brewing Company from 1896 to 2003. It is the capital of a US State that became the 42nd state on November 11 1889. What state?
4. Beijing will be the second capital city to host the Winter Olympics in 2022. Which capital city was first to host Winter Olympics? Note: Sarajevo wasn’t a capital city in 1984 when it hosted the games.
5. Name this American lawyer, a leader in the Civil Rights Movement. She is known for her opening statement during the impeachment process against Richard Nixon, the first woman to deliver a keynote address at a Democratic National Convention and the first African American to be elected to the Texas Senate after Reconstruction. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )