Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 566th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. At age 35, Taavi Rõivas became one of the youngest prime ministers in the world. He ruled his country from 2014 to 2016. Which country?
2. In 1466, Frederick III, the Holy Roman Emperor, ordered a decree stating there be no barriers to trade in this Swiss city. The city hosts a famous agricultural fest called ‘Olma Fest’ every October. Which Swiss city?
3. In 2009, a virus dubbed the “CSV” infected millions of servers by corrupting the CSS files of websites and changing the text on them to this font. What font?
4. The only president (1848–52) of the French Second Republic and the emperor (1852–70) of the Second French Empire, who was the first president of France to be elected by a direct popular vote?
5. By what professional name do we know this Canadian-American film actress Glady Marie Smith? She won an Oscar for her role in the 1929 movie Coquette. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )