Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 562nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Completed in 1760, it consists of four identical classical palace façades with rococo interiors; Amalienborg is currently the home of what royal family?
2. Founded in 1980 by Alain Simard, what annual jazz festival holds the record as the world’s largest jazz festival?
3. Based in Salzburg, Austria, FIL is the international federation of what sport? Many might recall the fatal incident involving Nodar Kumaritashvili during the training run at the 2010 Winter Olympics.
4. According to what mythology, Milu is the god of the dead and ruler of Lua-o-Milu, the land of the dead?
5. This is a portrait by George Richmond (1850) using the chalk on paper technique. Name this English novelist and poet, the eldest of the three Brontë sisters. Need the first name as your answer. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )