Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 561st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In Byzantine art, it was a typical background colour and can be found in the paintings of Gustav Klimt, who took a lot of inspiration from Byzantine work. What colour?
2. Which Nobel Prize winner in Physics died (through the fractured skull) in a street accident in Paris in 1906 while crossing the busy Rue Dauphine in the rain?
3. Paula Hawkins became well-known for her superhit 2015 psychological thriller, which deals with domestic violence, alcohol, and drug abuse as told by Rachel, Anna and Megan. It debuted number one and remained in the top for 13 consecutive weeks. What novel?
4. What form of signage was first demonstrated in a modern state in December 1910 by Georges Claude at the Paris Motor Show and became popular in the US between 1920 and 1960?
5. What was the 1958 movie starring Elizabeth Taylor and Paul Newman adapted from the Pulitzer Prize-winning play of the same name by Tennessee Williams? – (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )