Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 559th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. She was born in Amiens, France and belonged to the family who owns the famous Chocolaterie Trogneux. Her nephew’s company is now run while she teaches literature. She came into the spotlight in 2017 after her country’s elections. Who?
2. What puzzle/game was released by the Italian web developer Gabriele Cirulli in 2014? This single-player game went viral after its release.
3. Chile had a good tournament in 2016. In 1962, they finished in 3rd place, their best World Cup position. Who hosted the World Cup in 1962?
4. On 1st July 1979, what product of Sony went on sale for the first time, and it cost around $150 per piece at that time?
5. This is Yakov Dzhugashvili, who was captured by the Germans during WW II. Which political leader’s son was Yakov? PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )