Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 558th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. A film critic described which movie this way – “Reclusive weirdo and his mutant employees lure children into his production buildings with sweets and then dispose of them one by one.” Name the movie.
2. The name of which luxury goods brand is written in the classical Latin alphabet. It is derived from the surname of the company’s Greek founder. In Italian, the name of the company refers to people of a certain descent. Which brand?
3. Reid Hoffman is famously known for being the founder of LinkedIn. He joined the board of another company following the acquisition of LinkedIn. Which company?
4. The word first appeared around 1930 and was the name for a rubber eraser. The term ____, as used by A J Hackett, is “Kiwi slang for Elastic Strap. What?
5. This is an illustration (mid-19th century) depicting the split of which canton in Switzerland? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )