Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 556th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What two-word name links an unauthorised office for speculating in stocks employing unethical business practices, and the second is a travel agency that provides cheap air tickets. What?
2. Which Geneva headquartered organisation adopted its abbreviated name from a Greek word meaning ‘equal’?
3. What was introduced to the American public by the National Biscuit Company (now Nabisco) on March 6, 1912? Its scientist Sam Porcello held five patents directly related to his work on this cookie.
4. In 2016, Germany unveiled the world’s first CO2-emission-free train called ‘Cordia iLint’ developed by Alstom. Which fuel did it use to power the train?
5. Which American stand-up comedian released a humorous autobiography in 2016 titled: The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo? PIC
If you are interested in more quizzes, then I suggest you check Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the daily quiz!
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )