Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 555th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The only point where four American (Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico and Utah) states meet has a monument. By what two-word name do we know this place?
2. Which TV show (1998-2004) is credited with coining the phrase “He’s just not that into you”?
3. Which animal gets its English name from the Sanskrit word चित्रस meaning ‘uniquely marked’?
4. Dynatac 8000x can be termed as one of the first truly portable cell phones at the time of its launch in 1984. Which company launched it?
5. Established in 1951 as the United Nations Military Cemetery for the casualties of the Korean War. In which South Korean city would you find this? (PIC)
If you are interested in more quizzes, then I suggest you check Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the daily quiz!
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )