Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 554th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The artist’s album ‘On the 6’ refers to her days of taking public transportation. The album was released on June 1, 1999. Which artist?
2. In 1947, Eiji Toyoda was intrigued by the regular and seemingly inexhaustible availability of fresh milk in local grocery stores during his visit to the USA. What innovation literally means ‘signboard’ or ‘billboard’ in Chinese and Japanese did this lead to?
3. Dhani _______ is a British musician. Dha and Ni are the 6th and 7th notes of the Indian music scale. Which legendary English musician’s only son is Dhani?
4. Out of 118 elements identified thus far, only two letters (in the English alphabet) do not mention the chemical symbols. Which two letters? (2 points)
5. Mazda came up with this ad based on a real-life incident. Which incident? (PIC) J
If you are interested in more quizzes, then I suggest you check Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the daily quiz!
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )