Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 553rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Baron Haussmann is best known for the planning of which European city in the 19th century. His ideas are still visible in the central part of the city.
2. This noun, denoting a state of unwillingness, comes from a Latin word meaning to ‘struggle against’. This word also is used in physics. Which word?
3. Which fashion designer was nominated for the 1955 Academy Award for Best Costume Design in black and white for ‘The Terminal Station’ directed by Vittorio De Sica?
4. Which fictional journey started at Iceland’s Snaefellsjokull volcano and ended at Stromboli? The book was published by Jules Verne, and two versions of the movies have been released?
5. Which movie with football as a theme was screened in 2010 to celebrate the 10 years of diplomatic relations between North Korea and the UK, becoming the first Western film to be screened on North Korean television? (PIC)
If you are interested in more quizzes, then I suggest you check Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the daily quiz!
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )