Qwizzeria in a nutshell – Qwizzeria is a Zurich-based quiz company that hosts pub quizzes in Zurich, online quizzes, and corporate events globally. If you are interested in pub quizzes and other quiz events, stay tuned to one of the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Pick your digital companion – FB, YT, Instagram, Twitter, Patreon…. – click here.
1. In 2016, which legendary basketball player retired from NBA and finished off on a high, scoring 60 points on his last game in NBA? Kobe Bryant
2. Which popular chocolate drink (Switzerland) was created in 1904 by Dr Albert Wander, who mixed malt, egg, milk, and cocoa? Ovamaltine/Ovaltine
3. When translated into English, it means ‘before the meal’, and it happens to be the traditional first course in a formal Italian meal. What? Antipasto/Antipasti
4. On 21 December 1913, the New York World published the first ______, a tradition adopted worldwide? Crossword
5. Pysanka, the name given to the art of painting Easter eggs, originated in which European country? (PIC) Ukraine
UPCOMING QUIZ EVENTS
18 November 2021 @ 19.00 (CET) – Trivia Thursdays. More details here
21 November 2021 @ 19.00 (CET) – The Sunday Pub Quiz. More details here
16 November 2021 @ 20.30 (CET) – The Qwizz Hour #82 – Six rounds, six connections – it’s free, and it’s online. More details here – Online Link to play the quiz