Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 552nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 2016, which legendary basketball player retired from NBA and finished off on a high, scoring 60 points on his last game in NBA?
2. Which popular chocolate drink (Switzerland) was created in 1904 by Dr Albert Wander, who mixed malt, egg, milk, and cocoa?
3. When translated into English, it means ‘before the meal’, and it happens to be the traditional first course in a formal Italian meal. What?
4. On 21 December 1913, the New York World published the first ______, a tradition adopted worldwide?
5. Pysanka, the name given to the art of painting Easter eggs, originated in which European country? (PIC)
If you are interested in more quizzes, then I suggest you check Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the daily quiz!
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )