Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 551st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The 3 Kings was a jazz trio, also known as the Three Blind Mice, wearing dark glasses. It was a band formed in high school. Which future U.S President played tenor saxophone in that trio?
2. The light from the camera flash penetrates the eyeball, bounces off the retina and is reflected out from the front of the eye. How is this phenomenon (error) in photography popularly known?
3. Which modern word comes from the Latin word meaning unable to speak?
4. Which former world chess champion was the subject of the documentary film The Man vs The Machine?
5. Name this anthropomorphic animated octopus created by Hanna-Barbera, featured on The Atom Ant/Secret Squirrel Show.
If you are interested in more quizzes, then I suggest you check Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the daily quiz!
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )