Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 549th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The Appian Way was one of the strategic Roman roads of the ancient republic. It is also the name of the production company of which Hollywood superstar?
2. Because of its relatively ‘tropical climate’ compared with other parts surrounding it, it is designated as the ‘Riviera of Central Switzerland’. It is one of the most prominent tourist destinations in Canton Lucerne.
3. Unusual, for a political figure, the book’s first line reportedly is as follows: It was a simple question, ‘Can you remember the last day you didn’t have a drink?’ Which former alcoholic and American politician’s 2010 memoir is Decision Points?
4. According to his memoirs, when Tony Blair was having a lot of trouble with Gordon Brown, his then Chancellor of the Exchequer, he consulted someone thus: “What would you do if your best player won’t do what you want him to and just does his own thing?” Which iconic football manager did he consult?
5. As an actress and comedian, she has many accolades, one being the first female head of a major Hollywood studio, Desilu Productions. Who? (PIC)
If you are interested in more quizzes, then I suggest you check Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the daily quiz!
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )