Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 548th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. During the Protodynastic Period of Upper Egypt, this name was used to refer to two kings who ruled at that time. Many details of his origin and timeline are disputed. However, the character appeared in a 2001 sequel and its four subsequent spin-offs as an alias for Mathayus. What name?
2. In 2016, which country launched its own Netflix-like streaming service called ‘Manbang’, which means ‘everything’ in its local language?
3. The Republican Party has won the previous 24 of the last 41 U.S. Presidential elections. Who was the first President of the United States from the Republican Party?
4. In the Big Bang Theory, Raj wears a baseball cap that bears a number. Having a PhD in Astrophysics, he believes that number is the answer to life, the universe and everything. What number?
5. Name this genus of spring-blooming flowers that also appears in the first section of T.S. Eliot’s The Wasteland. (PIC)
If you are interested in more quizzes, then I suggest you check Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the daily quiz!
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )