Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 546th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Mildred Hayes is grieving the rape and murder of her teenage daughter. Angry over the lack of progress in the investigation, she rents three abandoned _________ near her home. This is a short plot of which 2017 movie?
2. In Norse mythology, by what one-word name do we know the majestic and enormous hall afterlife “hall of the slain” located in Asgard, ruled over by the god Odin?
3. The River Severn is the longest river in the UK. It is known as Afon Hafren in Welsh, and by what seven-letter word in Latin? (The name is the title of an Audrey Hepburn movie)
4. In terms of area, which is the largest country to use only a one-time zone?
5. Affectionately known as “Appu”, which Indian actor won accolades as a child artist and later commercially successful as a lead actor? He passed away after a heart attack at the age of 46 recently. Name him. (PIC)
If you are interested in more quizzes, then I suggest you check Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the daily quiz!
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )