Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 545th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Doctors Ian Wilmut, Keith Campbell, and their colleagues at the University of Edinburgh and PPL Therapeutics are credited with the first cloned mammal. They named the cloned mammal after what American country singer?
2. The show was initially titled “Teenage Wasteland” and later “The Kids Are Alright”. However, because both names were references to songs by The Who, legal issues prevented their use. What name did they use instead?
3. This vegetable juice brand by Campbell’s is derived from the number of main vegetables used to prepare. The name was intended to evoke the gasoline engines of the 1940s. Name the brand.
4. The popular name for hydrophobia and a European nation are anagrams. Name either word.
5. Which silk fabric gets its name from the French word meaning ‘rag or a piece of cloth’? It shares its name with an all-girl band from the 1960s. – PIC
If you are interested in more quizzes, then I suggest you check Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the daily quiz!
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )