Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 544th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. As per a phrase that first appeared in Shakespeare’s ‘The Taming of the Shrew’, what would you break at the start of a conversation between strangers?
2. Which airline takes its name from the Arabic word for ‘united’?
3. Which First Lady, famous for being a fashion icon, won an honorary Emmy Award for her televised tour of the White House?
4. Norodom Sihamoni is the current King of which country? He took this current role a week after his father abdicated the throne in October 2004.
5. This is the coat of the arms of which country? (PIC)
If you are interested in more quizzes, then I suggest you check Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the daily quiz!
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )