Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 543rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. On April 9, 2018, at 32 years old, Andre Ingram became the oldest American rookie in the NBA since the 1960s. With which Western Conference team did he make his NBA debut?
2. The Pasta Museum in Roma is one of its kind with such a theme. What pasta-making family owns this museum?
3. Vanua Levu is the second largest island, and the Viti Levu is the largest island of which country, located in the South Pacific Ocean?
4. According to the Medieval English unit of measurement, what four-letter word was a liquid volume measure that equated 108 to 140 imperial gallons for wine?
5. In Greek mythology, by what name are these collectively known, Clotho, Lachesis and Atropos? (PIC)
If you are interested in more quizzes, then I suggest you check Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the daily quiz!
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )