Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 542nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Graffiti, B-boying/Break dancing, Emceeing and Deejaying are the four elements of which subculture and art movement developed in the Bronx area during the late 1970s?
2. In May 1940, on Neville Chamberlain’s resignation, Lord Halifax declined the vacant position despite having widespread support across the political spectrum. Who instead took over the role?
3. Verner E. Suomi is also known as the father of satellite meteorology. His family name Suomi is the native name of which country?
4. This brand has been synonymous with prestige since it was founded in 1854. Founded by an imperial box maker and clothes packer for Empress Eugénie, the wife of Napoleon III, which luxurious brand is this?
5. This comic book series featured a real guy as a Conan, the Barbarian-style figure. It originally appeared as a four-issue miniseries and was published by the Chicago publisher Devil’s Due Publishing. Who is featured as the Barbarian in the comic? (PIC)
If you are interested in more quizzes, then I suggest you check Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the daily quiz!
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )