Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 541st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. To invest the proceeds of its oil sales in new businesses and industries – which country made an initial public offering for its state-owned oil company, Aramco, in 2018?
2. This city in Massachusetts was known for its infamous witch trials in the 1690s, and in recent times it hosts a monthlong Halloween festival called ‘Festival of the Dead’. Which city?
3. The Gran Sasso raid was a daring rescue operation ordered by Adolf Hitler in 1943 to rescue a person after the latter was arrested post a no-confidence motion. Who was rescued?
4. Due to a last-minute change in its title, the first published volume of which classic reads “___ ____; or, The Whale; “? (blank is the answer)
5. Name this US state. (PIC)
If you are interested in more quizzes, then I suggest you check Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the daily quiz!
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )