Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 540th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. It happens to be the largest bird in the Alps. Since 1986, these have been reintroduced in Austria, Switzerland and Italy and France. They have different names such as horse _______, chamois _______ or lamb _______. It is commonly known as bearded _______. Fill in the blank with the bird’s name.
2. He played the role of Saruman in the ‘Lord of the Rings trilogy and happened to be the only member of the cast and crew ever to have met J.R.R. Tolkien. Which actor?
3. In 1922, the Fountain of Time was dedicated in Washington Park, Chicago, to commemorate 110 years of peace between the United States and which other country?
4. A few of the German football clubs get their first name from the Latin word for Prussia. What first word?
5. Which comedy-drama TV series (2004-2012) is the subject of this 2005 magazine front cover? (PIC)
If you are interested in more quizzes, then I suggest you check Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the daily quiz!
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )