Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 538th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. First blended for King Edward VII in the summer of 1902, what five-letter word is the name of this tea blend produced by the UK tea company Fortum & Mason?
2. This American singer joined a trio of singers, the 3 Flashes in 1935, to form The Hoboken Four. After initial success, he went on his own and attained celebrity status. Who?
3. This American city is named after an Indian chief, Si’ahl, a clever leader and a brave warrior of Duwamish Indians. Which one?
4. The recipe of this drink consists of 56 natural ingredients, and rumour has it, it was believed, the drink to contain the blood of deer and elk. Which drink?
5. Which Swiss mountain pass is mentioned in a 19th-century painting (exhibited at the Louvre museum) by Xavier Leprince; name this pass between Innertkirchen, Bern and Wassen, Uri? (PIC)
If you are interested in more quizzes, then I suggest you check Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the daily quiz!
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )