Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 537th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Chesney Brown, a character on the Manchester-based soap opera Coronation Street, named his dog “Schmeichel” in tribute to the wildly-popular Manchester United goalkeeper of the 1990s. Name the dog’s breed?
2. Which company’s first logo was designed by Ron Wayne and had the quote – “Newton…. ‘A mind Forever Voyaging Through Strange Seas of Thought…Alone’.”
3. Who became the influential leader in the Arabian Peninsula after winning the Battle of Badr in 624 AD?
4. Initially developed in Australia, which beverage owned by Nestlé is named after a wrestler from Croton who ran a marathon with a cow on his shoulders?
5. In which city would you find this famous square, Djemma el Fna? (PIC)
If you are interested in more quizzes, then I suggest you check Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the daily quiz!
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )