Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 536th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Tom Hanks acted opposite what actress in four movies, starting from the 1990 movie Joe Versus the Volcano and the 2015 film Ithaca being the latest? Sleepless in Seattle and You’ve Got Mail are the other two movies.
2. Which fruit gets its name from the Aztec word, “ahuacatl”, which means testicle?
3. _________ is a commune in Lorraine, the north-eastern part of France. It is also the name of the mineral water brand owned by Nestlé. What?
4. What 2021 limited TV series starring Margaret Qualley is inspired by Stephanie Land’s memoir, ____: Hard Work, Low Pay, and a Mother’s Will to Survive? The blank is a reference to the job she worked to support her young family.
5. Currently housed at Musée d’Orsay, Paris, who painted The Ballet Class (La Classe de danse) that depicts dancers at the end of a lesson under ballet master Jules Perrot? (PIC)
If you are interested in more quizzes, then I suggest you check Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the daily quiz!
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )