Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 535th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which tech company started in a garage in Palo Alto received its first order from Disney for Oscillators while making Fantasia? The company is named after its two founders.
2. The gulf of Bothnia separates Finland from which other country?
3. Slivovitz is a fruit brandy produced in Central and Eastern Europe. Which fruit is used to make it?
4. As per the 1977 Gleneagles Agreement, the Commonwealth Heads of the nation agreed to lend their support for the international campaign against which country?
5. Patients suffering from a rupture of the biceps tendon may develop a bulge in their arm. This is the retracted muscle bunched up in the arm and is popularly referred to as a ‘__________ Muscle’ in medical circles. The blank is a famous pop-culture character. (PIC)
If you are interested in more quizzes, then I suggest you check Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the daily quiz!
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )