Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 534th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. On August 1, 1981, which television channel was launched with its premiere song called ‘Video killed the Radio Star’?
2. This 1978 movie was on such a tight budget that they had to use the cheapest mask for the character Michael Meyers, and they used a William Shatner Star Trek mask. Which movie?
3. Maria Teresa de Filippis, Divina Galicia; Lella Lombardo; Desiré Wilson; and Giovanna Amati are the only women to have taken part in which elite sport?
4. The Chinese Gooseberry, years ago, was unpopular in the West – as a ‘Chinese’ fruit was politically unacceptable. A name change increased its popularity. What was the name change?
5. Name the English physician who conquered smallpox. – PIC
If you are interested in more quizzes, then I suggest you check Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon page besides the daily quizzes!
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )