Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 533rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Buddy Elias was a Swiss actor and the president of a foundation dedicated to preserving the memory of his cousin, who died in 1945 during the Holocaust. Until his death in 2015, he was the last surviving close relative of which person/cousin?
2. Thomas Drake, William Binney and J. Kirk Wiebe all tried unsuccessfully before him; hence he chose the code name ‘Citizenfour’ when he contacted Laura Poitras, as he was the fourth person. Who?
3. What tragedy by William Shakespeare was written sometime between 1599 and 1601 and happens to be his most extended play with 30,557 words?
4. In 1857, Haughwout Building became the first commercial building in the world to feature passenger elevators. In which city is the building located?
5. In 1958, which city became the first African city to host a Formula One event? Incidentally, it was the first and last Formula One event it ever hosted.– (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )