Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 532nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Also known as the Mad City, Madtown and The City of Four Lakes, what city named after a US President is the capital of the US state of Wisconsin?
2. Born in Milan, what luxury fashion house was founded in 1913 by the brothers Mario and Martino and is currently run by Mario’s granddaughter, Miuccia?
3. A 1982 front cover of the Argentine magazine Tal Cual called which politician a “pirate, witch and murderer”?
4. Waitaha and Chatham are two extinct species of what flightless birds? These birds can be primarily found in the Southern Hemisphere.
5. Who is the main contributor alongside Simone Beck and Louisette Bertholle of the French cookbook, Mastering the Art of French Cooking? It was published in two volumes in 1961 and 1970, respectively. – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )