Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 531st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. According to a common theory (though not proven 100%), what are descended from the Techichi, a companion dog favoured by the Toltec civilisation in Mexico?
2. Which Jewish holiday is also known as the Jewish Day of Atonement and is celebrated on the tenth day of Tishrei?
3. In 1961, Dadra and Nagar Haveli were merged to create the Indian Union Territory Dadra and Nagar Haveli. They were the former territories of which European country?
4. A classic tequila sunrise contains which sweet fruit-flavoured drink originally made from pomegranates?
5. Currently housed in the Philadelphia Museum of Art, what vessel is the subject of this painting by Edward Hicks? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )